Or 4 payments from $9.98
- Delivery & Returns
Wrapping babies, swaddling babies, cocooning babies... is a globally accepted & proven method for helping babies to settle and sleep. Love To Swaddle U has been used by thousands of babies and parents overwhelmingly agree that the product helps their baby sleep better and longer than ever before.
Medical research suggests that swaddling and self-soothing can help babies sleep. With hands up in the wing position babies can bring their hands to their mouth or gently touch their cheeks. These actions are very important for two main reasons: it may help the baby self soothe therefore settle better and babies learn about the world through hand to mouth actions even when they sleep. Therefore having access to their mouth may assist with development. In a Love To Swaddle UP™ baby is snugly swaddled, helping reduce startle reflex, but still has access to their hands and stays wrapped all night long!
Often parents swaddle their baby too tightly so that they do not unwrap themselves during sleep. The Love To Swaddle UP baby swaddle is the simple answer to swaddling your baby perfectly every time. Specifically engineered 360degree stretch fabric expands and contracts to fit your baby, providing you have selected the right size and fit for your infant.
There are another set of senses in the human body called proprioceptors, referring to pressure or touch of the joints and muscles. Proprioception is activated with pressure from swaddling this is what helps babies soothe & settle. Love To Swaddle UP™ is designed to have a womb-like fit which follows the babies natural silhouette, so even pressure is applied all the way down the body. This evenly distributed pressure can help settle your bub.
Features: - Arms up in wing positions may help prevent your baby rolling onto their tummy
- Swaddling your baby with arms up can help them self-sppthe and sleep longer
- Startle reflex is calmed by our ergonomically designed womb-like fit
- Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabrix helps reduce the risk of overheating compared to multi-layered swaddles
- Smart zip-up design reduces the risk of swaddle unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
- Hands in wings make breast feeding easy and means no more face scratching
- Seam-face on the inside means increased comfort for your baby
- Diaper/nappy changes and transportation from cot/crib to stroller made easy with the twin zipper design.