- Delivery & Returns
As one of Hollywood's most style-conscious and design-savvy moms, Lonni Paul has a very distinctive approach to decorating the nursery: "A home should be a cohesive statement. The children's rooms should reflect the design aesthetic of the rest of the home while adding a bit of whimsy and playfulness, but they should not look completely out of step. Children's rooms should still have style and a design point of view." The Petit Nest Mix and Match Collections were developed by Lonni to give new moms the opportunity to achieve this goal in their nursery - purity, clean lines and a refined modern vision with understated elegance.
In addition to the design elements that Lonni has brought to the Micha Collection, this collection is unique in having used almost exclusively 100% jersey knit cotton fabrics. The softer feel, breathability, and flexibility of a jersey knit fabric, as compared to woven fabrics that are almost always used in this product category, makes it perfect for your little baby and gives each item in the collection even more versatility. In particular, you will be using the blankets and coverlets from this collection for many years to come.
- Just one item from the popular Micha Collection by Petit Nest, this cozy coverlet coordinates beautifully with other Penelope crib bedding and nursery décor items; or simple buy it alone for a highly versatile baby blanket
- Most crib quilts and coverlets use woven fabrics; but the Micha coverlet is made with 100% cotton jersey knit fabrics to provide a much softer and supple feel and more breathability
- Generously sized at 38 by 48 inches and with the perfect amount of filling to add warmth without sacrificing its lightweight breathability; will find a host of uses in and out of the nursery
- Features a modern chvron design in exciting shades of blue and grey; reverses to a chic geometric pattern; grey knit border provides a clean and sturdy edge to assure that this coverlet will last for years
- Designed with busy new moms in mind; just machine wash and tumble dry; jersey knit fabrics normally require little ironing but feel free to do so at the lowest setting as needed