- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
The VTech VM9900 Pan & Tilt Video Baby Monitor with Remote Access offers HD resolution, a local viewer, and a handy companion app, so you can conveniently monitor your child or home when you’re away.
- 5” Colour Viewer with Touch Screen Technology with gesture controlled 720p HD Pan & Tilt camera*
- Remote viewing / recording via the free VTech app
- Auto night vision
- Zoom via the viewer or app
- Motion activated alerts & recording*
- Record video to the SD card in the camera*, the SD card in the Viewer, or your smartphone memory using the app
- Can pair, view and control up to 4 cameras on the Viewer & 10 cameras on the VTech app (VC990 & VC980 sold separately)
- Split screen viewing
- Two-way talk with camera from parent unit or remotely via the app*
- Secure & encrypted local and remote video transmissions
- Requires a broadband internet connection & Wi-Fi router to operate (minimum 1.0 Mbps upload speed/bandwidth per camera)
- * Pan & Tilt / Motion activation / Camera recording / Two-way talk features only applicable to VM9900/VC990 camera
Delivery & Returns
We ship the majority of our items via Fastway Couriers. All of our items are traceable with tracking numbers.
Delivery of goods will usually take between 5 and 10 working days. This time frame may vary according to the area the goods are being delivered to. Please provide an accurate street address when placing an order. If you live in a Rural area please make sure you click the rural freight charge under "Delivery Method". We will not deliver to a PO Box. We do not ship to Hamilton Island, 4803. We are unable to call customers prior to delivery.
If for any reason Babyco are unable to despatch goods within a one week period from date of your order, Babyco will contact you and advise expected despatch date. Should this be unsuitable to you, Babyco will offer either a full refund of monies paid, or suggest an alternate product (whichever option you prefer).
If you are not at home at the time of delivery you will be left a card inside your mailbox requesting you to contact Fastway* or pick up at your local Fastway Branch*. For security purposes all items must be signed for and cannot be left at your premises without a signature unless your request this when confirming your order.
You can view shipping costs when you proceed to the checkout. When entering your delivery address, you will be required to pick the correct area of delivery and enter your post codes which advises the shipping charge. Please take your time to select the correct area as if this is incorrect, this will delay your order. Delivery Costs for within Australia are Victoria $5.00, New South Wales $10.00, Tasmania $15.00, Adelaide $15.00, Perth $22.00, Queensland $22.00, Australian Captial Territory $10.00, Rest of South Australia $25.00, Rest of Western Australia $35.00, Northen Territory - This area will be quoted at the checkout after the post code has been entered and a extra $5.00 Shipping charge for all orders if you live in a rural area. All Clothing Orders are $5.00 Freight (plus $5.00 rural fee if rural) for all of Australia. This is for Ricochet Kids and Mobi Minors Clothing ONLY. Excludes Swaddles. For Heavy items the above delivery fees may not apply and the freight amount will be calculated once items are in you cart. For Heavy items you will be advised via email from the courier company that your order is going to be delivered, if no one is home at the time of delivery an extra delivery fee will occur. Freight is based on each state and sometimes the correct freight price is not always calculated when checking out. We will contact you if this is the case, and advise of any extra delivery fees.
On the very rare occasion that a parcel may go missing we need to lodge an investigation with the courier company. This investigation can take 5-10 working days for the courier company to complete.
If you have received anything that is not correct, faulty or damaged please call us on (03) 9404 1235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will discuss how to rectify this as quickly and as smoothly as possible for you.
For larger items such as furniture we may need to use an alternate courier company if the items are too large or heavy – we will contact you if this is the case, and advise of any extra delivery fee.
Please ensure upon arrival of your delivery you check each box carefully and ensure there is no visible damage. Carefully check each carton corner for impact damage. If you can see damages please advise the driver before you sign for the items.
Once you have signed for your items you will have 24 hours from drop off to open up and check that all items are in new condition. If there are any damages you must contact us within the 24 hours period.
When you request items to be delivered, those items purchased from Babyco are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
- Suitable for babies of all age
- With a wide 5-inch touchscreen colour display, the VTech VM9900 Pan & Tilt Video Baby Monitor with Remote Access lets you conveniently view footages from over 4 different cameras with more detail.
- Whether you’re out shopping or out on a holiday, this video monitor’s included 720p HD camera allows you to conveniently monitor your home or business setting. It also has a Pan & Tilt function to capture more of the scenery in the footages.
- Straightforward and user-friendly, the VM9900 video monitor’s included HD camera can be conveniently controlled using gestures.
- Thanks to the VM9900 baby monitor’s VTech app*, you can remotely view stored recordings and control up to 10 cameras using your compatible device.
- The VTech VM9900 video monitor’s remote and local video transmissions are encrypted for added security.
What you get
1 x VTech VM9900 Baby Monitor