Or 4 payments from $39.98
- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
Angelcare Sound and Movement Monitor ACS402P. This award-winning baby movement & sound monitor system is both
pretty and practical. Slide the Sensor Pads under the cot mattress and
its motion detectors will pick up the slightest movements, whether baby
is sound asleep or wide awake. Plus, like music to your ears, you'll
hear every little sound coming from baby's room on 2 portable Parent
Units, that feature a full colour digital display, nursery temperature
display and other extras designed to give you the peace of mind you need
to get a good night's sleep too. Sweet dreams everyone!
- Under-the-Mattress Movement Sensor Pads - Senses each and every
one of your baby's movements and will sound an alarm if no movement is
detected after 20 seconds. So you and baby can sleep tight.*
Portable Parent Units - If you are like most moms and dads, you take
advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done around your
home. With this system, you can both carry a Parent Unit with you from
room to room for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
Colour Digital Display - See it all at a glance. The easy-to-read screen
on the Parent Unit clearly displays Nursery room temperature and Sound
Lights, as well as your various settings. Very convenient.
Display and Control - The greatest concern for moms and dads is baby's
safety, sleeping alone in the nursery. Is baby comfortable? Is the room
too warm or too cold? Your Angelcare AC401 baby monitor displays the
temperature in baby's room on the Parent Unit and alerts you if it is
too high or too low.
- Audio "Tic" Feature - Turn on this feature
and your Parent Unit will make a ticking sound to reassure you that the
monitor is working even when your baby is sleeping silently.
& Rechargeable Parent Unit - If you are like most moms and dads,
you take advantage of the moments baby is sleeping to get things done
around your home. So carry the Parent Unit with you from room to room
for peace of mind whatever you are doing.
- Nursery Night Light - A gentle little glow to guide you when you walk into baby's room.
- Crystal Clear Transmission - This system operates on the 864 MHz (Europe) and 2.4 GHz frequency bands.
- Out-of-Range Indicator - Up to 250 meters/820 ft. (open field); between 80 meters/262 ft. and 100 meters/328 ft. (indoor).
- Sound Lights - So you can see and hear the sounds baby makes.
or Mains Operated - The battery option makes this system ideal for
travel. Then, when you are at home, you can use the AC adapter to save
your batteries for when you need them.
- Low Battery Indicator -
The low-battery indicator on the front of the monitor lets you know when
it's time to change the batteries. Plus, the system will alert you when
the Parent Unit is too far away from the Nursery Unit to transmit your
baby's sounds and movements to your Parent Unit.
- Volume Control
& Vibration Alert - Shhhh - it's quiet time. Keep your Parent Unit
close by and on vibration mode anytime the sound of the alarm might be
- Adjustable Sensitivity - Allows you to select your desired movement sensitivity level.
The Sensor Pads can be used with a regulatory standard baby mattress,
whatever the size or thickness. However, it cannot be used with memory
foam mattresses, dual sided, mattresses with a hollow frame or Purflo
Delivery & Returns
- Angelcare combines a quality sound and movement monitor in one single system.
- Alarm will sound after 20 seconds if no movement is detected.
- Night Light.
- 8 Channels.
- Digital Colour LCD Display on the parents unit.
- Baby's room temperature digital display on the parents unit.
- The baby unit uses 4 AAA standard batteries (not included)
- Ac Adapters included.
- Automatically reverts to batteries in case of power failure.
- 1 Under the mattress sensor pad.
- Adjustable sensitivity of the movement sensor pad.
- Parents unit has belt clip.
- 2 Parents units included, for Mum and Dad's peace of mind
What you get
2 x Parent Unit
1 x Nursery Unit
1 x Sensor Pads