- Delivery & Returns
- What you get
Medela Swing Maxi Flex double electric breast pump expresses 18 Percent more breast milk with a higher energy content than single breast pumps, giving you more time to spend with baby. Swing Maxi features flex technology to personalise your pumping journey, distinct breast shields mold ideally to your shape for optimum comfort whilst pumping. The Swing Maxi Flex is the complete package, as well as the pump, it also comes with 2x 150 ml breast milk bottles, 2x bottle stands, 2x personal fit breast shields, 1x calma solitaire for feeding. The Medela Swing Maxi Flex breast pump is simple and comfortable to use, the easy to use dial has four buttons and allows you to change the vacumm and phase levels, allowing you to find your ideal settings. The double electric breast pump is portable, it can run off batteries or from the mains, meaning you can pump on the go or from the comfort of your own home; the Swing Maxi supports the active mum and baby through their breast feeding journey. The Swing Maxi Flex breast pump allows mothers to pump 18 Percent more milk in half the time with the combination of simultaneous expression and two-phase expression technology that mimics babies natural sucking rhythm.
- New PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield – a whole new pumping experience, personalised to you
- Double pumping – for more milk with a higher energy content than expressing from each breast in turn
- Medela 2-Phase Expression® technology – mimics babies’ sucking for a more natural pumping experience
- BPA free.
- Overflow protection prevents your breast milk from entering the tube or monitor.
Lightweight and compact design.
Delivery & Returns
We ship the majority of our items from Melbourne, Australia via Fastway Couriers. All of our items are traceable with tracking numbers.
Delivery of goods will usually take between 5 to 10 working days. This time frame may vary according to the area the goods are being delivered to. Please provide an accurate street address when placing an order. If you live in a Rural area please make sure you click the rural freight charge under "Delivery Method". We will not deliver to a PO Box. We do not ship to Hamilton Island, 4803. We are unable to call customers prior to delivery.
If for any reason Babyco are unable to despatch goods within a one week period from date of your order, Babyco will contact you and advise expected despatch date. Should this be unsuitable to you, Babyco will offer either a full refund of monies paid, or suggest an alternate product (whichever option you prefer).
If you are not at home at the time of delivery you will be left a card inside your mailbox requesting you to contact Fastway* or pick up at your local Fastway Branch*. For security purposes all items must be signed for and cannot be left at your premises without a signature unless your request this when confirming your order.
You can view shipping costs when you proceed to the checkout. When entering your delivery address, you will be required to pick the correct area of delivery and enter your post codes which advises the shipping charge. Please take your time to select the correct area as if this is incorrect, this will delay your order. Delivery Costs for within Australia are Victoria $5.00, New South Wales $10.00, Tasmania $15.00, Adelaide $15.00, Perth $22.00, Queensland $22.00, Australian Captial Territory $10.00, Rest of South Australia $25.00, Rest of Western Australia $35.00, Northen Territory - This area will be quoted at the checkout after the post code has been entered and a extra $5.00 Shipping charge for all orders if you live in a rural area.
$5 Shipping on all Clothing Orders
All Clothing Orders are $5.00 Freight (plus $5.00 rural fee if rural) for all of Australia. This is for Ricochet Kids and Mobi Minors Clothing ONLY. Excludes Swaddles.
Heavy Items Delivery Fees
For Heavy items the above delivery fees may not apply and the freight amount will be calculated once items are in you cart. For Heavy items you will be advised via email from the courier company that your order is going to be delivered, if no one is home at the time of delivery an extra delivery fee will occur. Freight is based on each state and sometimes the correct freight price is not always calculated when checking out. We will contact you if this is the case, and advise of any extra delivery fees.
On the very rare occasion that a parcel may go missing we need to lodge an investigation with the courier company. This investigation can take 5-10 working days for the courier company to complete.
If you have received anything that is not correct, faulty or damaged please call us on (03) 9404 1235 or email email@example.com and we will discuss how to rectify this as quickly and as smoothly as possible for you.
For larger items such as furniture we may need to use an alternate courier company if the items are too large or heavy – we will contact you if this is the case, and advise of any extra delivery fee.
Please ensure upon arrival of your delivery you check each box carefully and ensure there is no visible damage. Carefully check each carton corner for impact damage. If you can see damages please advise the driver before you sign for the items.
Once you have signed for your items you will have 24 hours from drop off to open up and check that all items are in new condition. If there are any damages you must contact us within the 24 hours period.
When you request items to be delivered, those items purchased from Babyco are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.
– Lightweight and compact design.
– 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics babies’ natural sucking rhythm for efficient pumping.
– PersonalFit Flex™ breast shields can be adapted to fit your shape for individual comfort and increased milk flow.
– Overflow protection prevents your breast milk from entering the tube or monitor.
– BPA free.
– Quick and efficient expression.
– Offers various vacuum levels and settings.
– Quiet design offers discreet pumping.
Breast milk bottle:
– Designed to retain the breast milk’s beneficial properties and nutrition.
– Compatible with all Medela breast pumps and Calma™.
– Allows you to easily track and control the intake of milk.
– Makes it easy to pump, store and feed with the same container.
– Durable design does not crack or shatter when dropped.
– Screw-on lid prevents it from leaking when it is stored or transported.
More comfort and adaptability
- 100% of mothers agreed that the Flex™ breast shield “feels comfortable on the skin “
- The 105°opening angle and soft rim contact the breast smoothly for a natural feeling
- New shield reduces the risk of milk duct compression, helping milk flow more freely
- Shield rotation allows for mum to adapt her expressing position to suit her
- Shield design helps facilitate 11% more milk vs the traditional 90° breast shield, due to better breast fit
- Overflow protection (closed system) on all flex pumps removes any potential for milk backflow
Improved efficiency and quality
What you get
1 x Swing Maxi motor unit
1 x mains adapter
2 x 150 ml bottle with lid
2 x bottle stand
2 x PersonalFit Flex™ connector
2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 21 mm
2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
1 x IFU Swing Flex™/Swing maxi Flex™
1 x Quick Card