- Delivery & Returns
The Arlo Stroller is designed for your lifestyle. It’s practical, feature packed and extremely good looking.
Arlo features three modes of transport, easily converting from a bassinet style pram, to rearward facing stroller, to forward facing stroller.
The seat has 4 levels of recline in both forward and rearward modes from nice and upright all the way down to lay flat. Easy to remove, easy to clean interchangeable zip-off UV hood, easy clean seat pad insert, warm comfy fleece footmuff (with super cute little hand warmers!) and a fitted rain cover are included so your little one is comfortable no matter the weather.
The beautiful soft leatherette handle features one-handed telescopic handle height adjustment and a one-handed trigger-brake. It’s also fully reversible, so you can lead with the larger back wheels for off-roading across the park!
Four high quality EVA wheels are hard wearing and extremely easy to remove and reattach, if you need the little bit of extra room in the boot of your car, and the front wheels lock for extra stability when you need it. There’s an awesome, in-built suspension system on all four wheels, so you get a nice smooth ride. There’s also a huge 25 litre carry basket, which is always easy to access, no matter which stroller mode you’re using.
The Arlo is one of the few strollers in Australia that is tested to and passes the most recent 2013 Australian Standard for Strollers and Prams, and features the new style 5 piece child harness. There’s also 2 shoulder strap heights, and all straps – shoulders, waist and buckle are adjustable, so your little one will always be snug and secure as they grow.
The light weight seat base easily disconnects from the frame, allowing for a compact, one-handed fold.
For the ultimate in convenience, the Arlo Stroller can be paired with the Arlo Infant Carrier as a complete Travel System.
- Three travel modes: Bassinette, rearward and forward facing
- Four recline positions in both rearward and forward facing modes
- Large, zip-off UV rated hood
- Easy to remove, easy clean comfort insert
- Cozy fleece footmuff with hand-warmers
- Fitted rain cover
- Soft leatherette handle
- One-handed telescopic handle height adjustment
- Reversible handle for off-road mode
- Hard wearing EVA plastic wheels
- 4 Wheel in-built suspension system
- Locking front wheels
- Huge 25L carry basket
- Lightweight frame and chassis
- A large variety of colours
- Tested to and passes 2013 Australian Standard for Prams and Strollers
- 5-Point adjustable child harness
- Two shoulder strap heights
- Comfy padded shoulder pads
- One-handed fold
- Suitable from birth to 17kg
- Assembled: H 111 x W 62 x L 87 cm
- Folded: H 34 x W 62 x L 70 cm
- 10.5 kg