- Delivery & Returns
The Safe n Sound Millenia SICT offers advanced safety features. Designed with dual layer revolutionary Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) providing your child the ultimate side impact protection.
Rearward FacingYour Millenia seat can be used in rearward facing position until baby's shoulders reach the lower shoulder height marker (approx 12 months of age) OR remain rear facing until they reach the middle height marker (approx 2-3 years).
Forward FacingOnce your child reaches the middle height marker (approx 2-3 years), your Millenia seat must be turned to forward facing mode. Suitable for use until your child reaches the max height marker (approx 4 years).
- ISOFIX – Equipped with ISOFIX Connectors to provide a simple, firm connection into a vehicle with ISOFIX low anchorages in conjunction with Top Tether. ISOFIX is an alternative method of installation that may reduce mistakes that are associated with traditional seat belt installation
- Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) Head Protection – Unique SICT layer provides 180 degree protection around a child's head. SICT minimises the energy generated in a side impact crash
- Rear Facing for longer – Your child can remain rearward facing until they are approximately 2-3 years old, which is safer for your child
- Active Head Restraint (AHR) – Designed specifically with deeper side wings that shield and contain your child's head in a side impact crash. AHR grows with your child working with SICT to contain your child's head and to minimise impact forces
- Thermo5 Bamboo Fabric – Thermo5 High Performance fabric with Bamboo delivers the premium comfort your baby deserves
- Rear and Forward Facing Seat belt lock-offs – fitted to provide a more secure fit in the vehicle when used with vehicle seat belt (non ISOFIX mode)
- Hassle Free Harness – Single handed height adjustable headrest and harness allows the seat to grow with your child without the need to remove and re-thread the harness. Reducing the risk of incorrect installation and enhancing correct harness fit
- Infant Safety Cushion – This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby absorbing energy during a side impact crash. Specially designed ventilation holes offer breathability and comfort- EZ-Buckle – retains the harness buckle in a forward position and prevents the child from sitting on the buckle when boarding
- Handy storage pocke1
- Push button harness adjuster
- 4 Recline positions in forward facing mode
- Colourful holder can be used to attach toys
- Shoulder pads to provide extra comfort
- Full length car seat protector with storage pocket
- Suitable from birth to 4 years (approx)
Size:- Rear facing: H 60-70 x D 60 x W 50 cm- Forward facing: H 64-81 x D 39 x W 50 cm
Delivery & Returns
We ship the majority of our items from Melbourne, Australia via Fastway Couriers. All of our items are traceable with tracking numbers.
Delivery of goods will usually take between 5 and 10 working days. This time frame may vary according to the area the goods are being delivered to. Please provide an accurate street address when placing an order. If you live in a Rural area please make sure you click the rural freight charge under "Delivery Method". We will not deliver to a PO Box. We do not ship to Hamilton Island, 4803. We are unable to call customers prior to delivery.
If for any reason Babyco are unable to despatch goods within a one week period from date of your order, Babyco will contact you and advise expected despatch date. Should this be unsuitable to you, Babyco will offer either a full refund of monies paid, or suggest an alternate product (whichever option you prefer).
If you are not at home at the time of delivery you will be left a card inside your mailbox requesting you to contact Fastway* or pick up at your local Fastway Branch*. For security purposes all items must be signed for and cannot be left at your premises without a signature unless your request this when confirming your order.
You can view shipping costs when you proceed to the checkout. When entering your delivery address, you will be required to pick the correct area of delivery and enter your post codes which advises the shipping charge. Please take your time to select the correct area as if this is incorrect, this will delay your order. Delivery Costs for within Australia are Victoria $5.00, New South Wales $10.00, Tasmania $15.00, Adelaide $15.00, Perth $22.00, Queensland $22.00, Australian Captial Territory $10.00, Rest of South Australia $25.00, Rest of Western Australia $35.00, Northen Territory - This area will be quoted at the checkout after the post code has been entered and a extra $5.00 Shipping charge for all orders if you live in a rural area. All Clothing Orders are $5.00 Freight (plus $5.00 rural fee if rural) for all of Australia. This is for Ricochet Kids and Mobi Minors Clothing ONLY. Excludes Swaddles. For Heavy items the above delivery fees may not apply and the freight amount will be calculated once items are in you cart. For Heavy items you will be advised via email from the courier company that your order is going to be delivered, if no one is home at the time of delivery an extra delivery fee will occur. Freight is based on each state and sometimes the correct freight price is not always calculated when checking out. We will contact you if this is the case, and advise of any extra delivery fees.
On the very rare occasion that a parcel may go missing we need to lodge an investigation with the courier company. This investigation can take 5-10 working days for the courier company to complete.
If you have received anything that is not correct, faulty or damaged please call us on (03) 9404 1235 or email email@example.com and we will discuss how to rectify this as quickly and as smoothly as possible for you.
For larger items such as furniture we may need to use an alternate courier company if the items are too large or heavy – we will contact you if this is the case, and advise of any extra delivery fee.
Please ensure upon arrival of your delivery you check each box carefully and ensure there is no visible damage. Carefully check each carton corner for impact damage. If you can see damages please advise the driver before you sign for the items.
Once you have signed for your items you will have 24 hours from drop off to open up and check that all items are in new condition. If there are any damages you must contact us within the 24 hours period.
When you request items to be delivered, those items purchased from Babyco are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier.